Latest Project---30 Paper Bag Albums

And they are done!!!!!  Thirty paper bag scrapbook albums for the adults at the Girl Scout camp!!  I also have 90 kits cut and and bagged up so the scouts can make their own album on Monday!!  


Add caption

Supplies:  My Digital Studio for the cover, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Assorted CS


Add caption



Each of these scrapbooks uses three lunch sacks, placed alternately, so there are three hidden openings for other pages or for the girls to put treasures they find or make next week.


I found this idea as I was surfing the Internet for ideas for autograph books, and decided that this way they could use it for that if they wanted to or they could add pictures of their experiences at camp.  I hope they like them as much as I do!!

As soon as I am finished posting this I am getting ready to walk out the door for a day of shopping in Des Moines with Julie and Hanna.  Hanna is a bridesmaid in a wedding in the fall and her dress has arrived.  Mom and Big Sister need to give their opinions as she tries it on to see if it needs alterations!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: