Fall Foliage

Gratitude.....Today I am grateful for a day of rest....there is nothing on my agenda until tonight. Sometimes, that is a good thing! 

Today's card uses one of my favorite fall color combinations.....More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, and a green color.

Stamp Sets:  Fall Foliage, Day of Gratitude
Cardstock:  Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

Tonight, I am attending a benefit dinner and auction for the family of one of my students.  Her baby sister was born with a heart defect this summer and ended up needing a heart transplant.  The baby is doing great now and has a great prognosis!!  Another thing I am grateful for is living in such a caring community that comes together to help people in their times of need!!!

No comments: