This is another picture I took at convention last summer.  Greeting Card Kids is a stamp set I have been on the fence about for a long time, but I have seen some really neat things made with it recently.  While the DSP and greeting in this card comes from retired product, any Holiday DSP and greeting would work in place of it.


Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids
Cardstock:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon, Real Red
Accessories:  Blender Pens, reinkers of color choice, Modern Label Punch,
Linen Thread,  Subtles Designer Buttons


Today is the kind of dreary day I would like to stay curled up with a good book.....however the next best thing is a hot bowl of chili for supper.   The crockpot is going and it will be light when I go to school  What more could I ask for???

Have a great day!

No comments: