Punch Art Penguin

Last night's stamp class went very well and people went home with many Christmas card ideas.  Today's card is another one that Hanna and I took a picture of at convention last summer.  I just love this little penguin guy.

Stamps:  Any Christmas Greeting
Cardstock:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black,
Daffodil Delight,  Tempting Turquoise, Big Shot,
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Oval Punches,
Word Window Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch,  3/16" Corner Punch, Boho Blossom Punch
1 1/4" Circle Punch

I need to remember to start my car earlier so it can be defrosting before I am ready to leave for school...something I have been forgetting to do, so then I have to wait for it to defrost.  You would think after as many winters as I have lived in Iowa I would remember that!!

Have a great day!

No comments: