Thank You X 65

I just finished making 65 of these cards for someone as their wedding thank you's.


That's right.....I made 260 of these little pumpkins!!  Wow! Am I glad to be done with those!!

Stamps:  Sassy Salutations, Pumpkin Incentive Stamp
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso Markers
1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

I am seeing all sorts of possibilities with this layout....snowflakes in the winter, hearts at Valentine's Day, eggs or bunnies at Easter!!  I used the Freshly Made Sketch #49 as a template.  Thank you, Susie Wood,  for showing me the link to the sketch site.

It's off to cut card stock today and watch the Hawkeyes!!  I hope they play better than they have the last couple of weeks.

Have a great day!


No comments: