Snow Much Fun

I am definitely not ready for snow, but I do love making snowman cards!!!  These guys in this set are just the best!!!


Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla,  Cherry Cobbler
Inks:  Basic Black, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard Markers
Accessories:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Embossing Folder,
Big Shot, Basic Jewels

I hope all of you enjoyed your extra hour of sleep last night.  I must admit I like getting up in the daylight, but will be regretting it when it gets dark so early tonight.  I guess that means I just have that much more time to spend in my stamp room!!

I can't believe I have nothing much scheduled for this week, other than Parent/Teacher conferences on Thursday. It has been a long time since I have had such an open week.  My stamp room shows it, too!  I guess I will spend some time cleaning up and putting stuff away for the next flurry of activity.

Have a great day!

No comments: