Sneak Peek...Tags Class

I have always said I am going to make all of my Christmas tags, and I have never gotten it done...I am hoping by planning this class for Monday night that I have a better chance of accomplishing that goal.  Here are a couple more tags we will be making that night.



Stamps:  No Peeking
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,
Baja Breeze, Gumball Green, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink:   Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Gumball Green Markers, Two Tags Die, Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch,  1/4" White Stitched Gros Grain Ribbon, 1/4" Wild Wasabi Stitched Gros Grain Ribbon

Our field trip to Iowa City and Cedar Rapids went great yesterday.  I couldn't have been prouder of my class...they were so responsible and courteous and well behaved!!!!  It was a joy to take them!

Have a great day!

No comments: