Gratitude

Sorry for the late post today.... I was sitting here this morning waiting for the message that school would be delayed because of the fog.   Well, that message never came and it wasn't until I got to school, and was ready to go to the Annual Turkey Sing that I realized I had forgotten to post anything.

Today's card is another one that we took a picture of at convention.  I absolutely love this saying!!!


Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Accessories:  Label Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch,
Victoria Crochet Trim



The house is relatively clean, the groceries are bought, and Hanna's laundry is in the process of being done.....Let Thanksgiving Break begin!!!

No comments: