Gratitude

November is a month of Thanksgiving....but for our family even more so.  I never fail to stop and count all of my blessings and to be thankful for everything....especially days with my whole family.  The sentiment on this card is particularly true!  Every day is a gift and we should be grateful for every one we have!!

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude, En Francais
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Label Collection Framelits, BigShot, Label Punch, Victoria Crochet Trim

Today will be a long day with Parent/Teacher conferences, but one which I always enjoy.  It will be especially rewarding tonight as I share how much my class has grown and matured since I taught them in first grade.

Enjoy your day!!

No comments: