Silver Bells


Here is the second project that Hanna made with My Digital Studio.  Once you get on to making something like this it is kind of addictive.  I can see all kinds of possibilities.


This has always been one of my favorite Christmas songs, so it will find a special place in my house at Christmas time.
Supplies:  MDS2+
Accessories:  Frame, Ribbon, Bells


Today is our day to put up the Christmas tree and all of the decorations before Hanna goes back to school.  It might seem kind of early, but she will not be home another weekend before Christmas break.  It doesn't seem possible, but there are only 18 school days before my winter break!!  This year seems to be flying by!!!

Cutting cardstock for tomorrow's class and dinner with friends tonight are the other things on the agenda for today.  Everyday is a gift...what will you do with your gift of today??