Affection Collection

Yesterday I got a glimpse of retirement life will be like.....no alarms, a leisurely second cup of coffee, and reading a good book.   I can see that I am going to have to set some type of schedule next year...cause I sure can waste a whole day doing nothing!!!

Today's card uses the Affection Collection stamp set from the Holiday Mini.  This is a card that Hanna and I saw at convention last year.

Stamps:  Affection Collection
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise,
Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise,  Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch,
Pumpkin Pie 1/8: Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread

We are off today to deliver stamp orders that got delayed by last week's blizzard and maybe we will check out a clearance sale or two.  Who knows....I may find double sided tape on sale again!!

Have a great day!

No comments: