Snowbuddy Friends

Yesterday was a great day to sit inside and stay bundled up.  Looking at the pictures of kids outside playing in the snow reminded me that we should all look at the world through children's eyes.  They are so excited about everything....even snow!!!


Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black and Marina Mist Stamp Pads,
Basic Gray, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, and Only Orange Markers
Accessories:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder,  Big Shot, Scallop Edge Punch,
1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch

Hanna and I are off and running again!!!   I am going to get my hair trimmed and then we are off to Iowa City to do some more Christmas shopping and be out and about in the Holiday bustle.  I do love the holiday season and love being out amongst all of the activity.  No on-line shopping for this gal....I would miss all of the excitement!!

Have a great day!

No comments: