Grandma and Snowflakes

My mind is still on snowflakes and Christmas I guess.....I can't seem to get past that when it comes to my card making right now.  This card uses another of the single stamps that will no longer be available after January 2, 2012

.
Stamps:  Bold Sbowflake, More Merry Messages
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Blossom Punch, Basic Pear Jewels, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Hanna and I are off again today....this time to Cedar Rapids.  I wrapped Christmas presents last night and even though it seems like we have been shopping continuously, I still need a couple more items to complete our gift giving.  I always think of my grandma at Christmas time...she never said she wanted much...but Christmas time was one time she always said  "I wish I was rich.....I just love Christmas shopping for my family".  I guess sometimes the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree as I feel exactly the same way!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: