My Favorite Stamp Set-----Field Flowers

I am not sure where this year has gone, but it has certainly flown by!!  As I reflect back over the year, 2012 has been a great year for us.  I think we are healthier than we have been in probably 8 years!!!  We have been able to take a couple of big trips...San Antonio and the Bahamas.  But most importantly, we have been able to spend time with our kids and enjoy doing things with them!!!

I thought I would end 2012 with a card made with my favorite stamps set....Field Flowers.
Stamps:  Field Flowers
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon,
1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

I am ending the year by going to the eye doctor....even though they are dilating my eyes, I hope I feel like doing some things when I get home.  it usually wipes me out, but I have a couple of special projects I am working on and would like to complete before the new year.

Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve!!




No comments: