Scentsation Season

Good Morning from rainy Des Moines.  The Mann family Christmas is in full swing.  My brother and sister-in-law (and yes she is my sister-in-law for those of you who were there last night) had so much food it was unbelievable.  Today will be spent hanging out, doing some shopping, and going out to eat tonight at a restaurant of my brothers' choosing.

Today's card again shows the versatility of the Festival of Prints DSP paper stack. This 4.26" X 6" stack of paper has a great variety of designer series papers at an awesome price.  Just wait till you see the ones that will be offered in the Spring Occasions Catalog starting in January.


Stamps:  Scentsational  Season
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Festival Of Prints DSP Stack
Ink:  Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Window Framelits,  Holiday Collection Framelits,
Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Big Shot

Well...I am off to get ready for another day.  I hope to get a lot of my Christmas shopping wrapped up.

No comments: