Snowflakes

For some reason I just can't seem to move away from Christmas cards.  Once again the non-traditional colors have caught my eye.  Change out the greeting on this card and it would work for birthdays, thank you's, thinking of you.......

Stamps:  Snowflake Soiree, More Merry Messages
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo,  Naturals Ivory
Ink:  Old Olive, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  1/2" Old Olive Scallop Dots Ribbon,
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

My bags are packed and loaded into the car.  My family is picking me up from school today and we are headed to Des Moines for my side of the family's Christmas.(Fourth grade punctuation to the rescue with possessives!!) It is always a good time hanging out with my brothers and their families.  Even though we give each other a hard time, I don't know what I would do without them.  Love you guys!!!  (Even though they won't read this).

No comments: