Merry Christmas From My Family to Yours

Merry Christmas from my home to yours!!!!  We are awaiting the rest of the family so thought I would post this before they get here.



So....Hanna and I went to deliver our food to the SICU waiting room families and staff that has to work over the holidays.  Like I said yesterday this has become a tradition for us.  As we walk into the waiting room this Christmas tree greets us.....the same Christmas tree we left there when John a patient there 7 years ago because we thought they needed one.  Little things do mean a lot....don't ever let anyone tell you they don't!!!!!




And finally our card for the day.....

Stamps:  Come to Bethlehem
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon



Merry Christmas!


No comments: