Families Are Forever

Today is going to be a very busy day. Right after school I am off to Iowa City for our monthly stamp club.  The ladies graciously agreed to meet early so that I can be back in Wellman by 7:00 for another commitment.  

Today's project is one I will be doing with a community club of which I am a member.  Our theme for the year is "Memories".  Each member is to bring a photo and we will be making this scrapbook page.  I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Hanna and myself.
Stamps:  Forever With You
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, Scallop Square Punch,
Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Regals Designer Buttons

When I get home from both of my meetings I have to pack for the "Mann Family Christmas"  in Des Moines this weekend.  We will be leaving right from school Friday afternoon, so I need to have everything ready by the time I go to bed tonight.  I hope my energy holds out!!

Have a great day.

No comments: