Tea and Friends


This blogger woke up to find out today was a snow day and promptly went back to bed...so sorry for the late post.  

Opened up my Christmas mail last night to find out one of my mom's dear friends passed away.  My mom and dad and this other couple were such good friends that my dad did the proposing for the other gentlemen because he was to shy to do it.  They were married within 4 days of each other and remained very close friends, even though distance separated them, until my parents passed away. 

Whenever I think of my mom and her friends I think of coffee and tea.   There was nothing a good cup of tea couldn't cure.  I don't know if Nora drank tea, (I know she drank coffee) but you can bet they are catching up on their visiting as I am writing this.

I found this card that I made last winter.....not sure where I got the idea.....but it certainly reminds me of them.

Stamps:  Tea Shoppe, Hello, Doily
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink:  Pool Party
Accessories:    Tag Punch,  Basic Pearl Jewels


Today seems like a good day to stay inside and read a good book or maybe finish my Christmas cards.  Whatever you choose to do, stay safe and warm!!

Have a good day.

No comments: