February 12, 2024

Perennial Postage

Today's card is another one that was made at Demo Days back in January.  The Stampin' Sisters always have such neat cards!!


The pastel colors in the Lighter Than Air Designer Series Paper pack certainly do give that illusion . . . soft and light.  I don't usually use this color family much, but when I get back to actual stamping that may change!!  Although the photo makes this card look rather orange . . . I can assure you it is Flirty Flamingo!!


Stamps: Perennial Postage
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Lighter Than Air
Ink: Pool Party
Accessories:  Excellent Egg Dies, Scallop Contour Dies, 
Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots, Pool Party Crinkle Ribbon (Sale-a-Bration), 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Trying to think of everything that needs to be done so I can be in the hospital is exhausting!!  Taxes are done and over to the tax office, mail has been arranged for, and tomorrow brings appointments and grocery shopping for John while I am gone, and that's just the things that come to mind readily.  Today I need to pack . . . anticipating being gone for at least four weeks!!  My goal is to be home sooner . . . but I need to be prepared!!  I am taking my suitcase I bought in Hawaii since it is huge . . . but also as an incentive for all of the trips I will be taking when I am healthy again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: