February 16, 2024

Softly Sophisticated

Today I have another swap card I received from the January Demo Day in Wisconsin.  I love this color combination!!


I believe she started this card by stamping the leaves in Shaded Spruce and adding some Highland Heather blossoms on a piece of Basic White cardstock measuring 3.5" X 3.5".  The sentiment was stamped in Gorgeous Grape.  The card base measured 4.25" by 8.25 and scored at 5.5".   The Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder was used to emboss a 4" X 2.5" piece of Highland Heather cardstock.


As you can see this is a fun fold card opening from both the right and the left.  The Highland Heather layer measures 5.25" X 4".The Gorgeous Grape cardstock for the inside measures  3.5" X 9.5" and is scored at 4.75".  The flowers you stamped are attached to the front of the folded piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.  She then stamped the leaves and blossoms again using Shaded Spruce and Highland Heather ink on another piece of Basic White cardstock measuring 3.25" X 4.5".


Stamps: Softly Sophisticated
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder, Brushed Brass Butterflies,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Chemo has continued to go well.  Believe me, I realize how blessed and fortunate I am to have no side effects yet.  I spent the day yesterday cross-stitching and am planning on card-making today . . . switching it up a little so as not to get too bored.  I will be glad to be able to leave my room tomorrow and walk around the unit!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: