February 8, 2024

Bee My Valentine

Today's card is another one I received in the card swap last week at the demo meeting.  I believe this card was made by a demo named Diann Droste.  Such a fun Valentine's Day card!!  


This card uses the Give It a Whirl Dies which I have never used so I am not quite sure how they work.   These dies include all the images you need to create the card, rotating wheel, and images to go on the wheel. 


I do know that as you turn the dial on the right-hand side of the card a different message pops up in the center!!


People of all ages love interactive cards like the ones you create with the Give It a Whirl Dies.  Such a fun and unique idea!!


Stamps: Bee My Valentine
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic white
Designer Series Paper: Bee Mine
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Accessories:  Give It a Whirl Dies, Bee Builder Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a gorgeous day!!!  A great day to be out and about!!  I did have to run to Washington to pick up a prescription for John.  I was a good girl though, and only went to one place and wore my mask!!  This afternoon will be spent working on some treats to take to the hospital with me next week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: