February 15, 2024

Jungle Pals
 
Today's card is one I received from a card swap in the first part of January.  It totally reminds me of my youngest grandson, Juli.  He heard the sayings "See you later, Alligator" and "In a while, Crocodile" and thought they were hilarious.  He has since made up his own . . . "See you later, Goldfish", and I always reply with "Give me a hug, Julibug!"  I can hear him giggling now!!


Like I said I received this card in a swap and I am sure I never would have made it on my own because it looks pretty labor-intensive.  The Patchwork Pieces for the background could be cut two pieces at a time of designer series paper and then just placed how they fit together.  Each card would be a little different.  The "love you" would be brayered and cut out with the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder, and the alligator or crocodile, I am not sure which, would be die-cut with the Jungle Pals Dies.  A lot of die cutting at any time but really a lot of die cutting for me right now so I am glad to have a swap to share with you.


Stamps: Jungle Pals (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Gold Foil, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Most Adored (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Accessories:  Jungle Pals Dies (Sale-a-Bration), Patchwork Pieces Dies, 
Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Brayer, Iridescent Foil Gems,
Stampin' Dimensionals


Day 1 went very well . . . one chemo down and 4 more to go over two days.  The chemo for today is starting as we speak!!

But this . . . 


was the way I started my morning . . . my own coffee, coffee creamer, favorite mug, and favorite pastry!! 

Reading, stitching, and card-making are all on the agenda for today since I am really confined to my room during this phase of chemo.  Hoping to get a lot done!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: