February 19, 2024

Cutest Cows

Today's card comes from my friend, Luetta, who brought it as a shoebox swap to the demo meeting the last of January.


I have not used the decorative masks much at all but really like the look of them on this card.  I guess I will have to get them out and use them when I get home.   There is a fair amount of coloring on this card but I think it is worth it!!

r
Stamps: Cutest Cow
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, 
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Pear Pizzaz Combo Pack, Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack
Accessories: Four Square Masks, Blending Brushes, Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

I thought this card was perfect for today since it is transplant day.  Things have been going great other than being tired.  I am hoping that continues!!  Everyone up here is super and have allayed any anxiety I might have had!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: