February 17, 2024

Paper Pumpkin

I did a little crafting in my room yesterday.  I have stockpiled my Paper Pumpkin boxes for quite a while and decided they would be the perfect craft to bring to the hospital.  I thought this would be a good day to give you a little look-see at the January Lovely Lavender Paper Pumpkin.  It actually coordinates with the Perennial Lavender Suite in the January-April 2024 Mini catalog and it is stunning. 



This kit makes eight gorgeous cards---and four pretty bookmarks which I also made into cards.



It is also a really quick-to-make kit - - - I think I got two kits worth done in about an hour.  Here is the card I made from the bookmark.  It is just waiting for some bling to go on it to be complete . . . but that will have to wait till I get home because I forgot to bring it along.


This kit included an exclusive stamp set and a Gorgeous Grape ink spot.



I did not need any Valentine's cards right now so I used a sentiment from the Perennial Postage stamp set.  I am always in need of thank you cards and that is one of the great things about stamping . . . you can customize your cards to your needs.


Here are the 24 cards I made yesterday.  I absolutely love them!!  If you love this kit as much as I did . . . be sure and pick up a refill or two.  You DO need to be a current/active Paper Pumpkin Subscriber to buy them . . . but that's easy!!


Woohoo!!!  I finished my last bag of chemo last night and so far I have still had no side effects other than being a little tired.  A good twelve hours of sleep last night worked wonders.    Let's hope the no side effects continue for a while!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!





No comments: