February 13, 2024

Country Floral

Look what showed up in my mailbox yesterday!!  A beautiful pastel Valentine's Day card made by my friend, Sandi.


I love the three different styles of hearts that are in this set and the fact that there is a punch for them.  It sure does make card-making a lot easier . . . especially when you are doing it from your recliner.


Stamps: Country Floral
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flight & Airy
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Country Bouquet Punch, Iridescent Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another lung function test and a COVID test in preparation for my admission tomorrow.  When I am done with the appointments I am going to stop and get a few groceries so John has something to eat while I am gone.  Hopefully I packed everything yesterday afternoon, but I am sure I will go over my list several times today just to make sure I have eveything!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: