February 5, 2024

Be Mine Valentine

Today I am sharing a card I received in a swap made by a demonstrator friend, Leslie Crozier.  I love the layout of this card.


The bee has been stamped on Daffodil Delight cardstock and then punched out with the Bee Builder Punch.  The same is true for the wings of the bee, Petal Pink ink on Petal Pink cardstock and then punched out and adhered to the bee.


Stamps: Be Mine Valentine
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Most Adored
Ink: Memento Black, Petal Pink
Accessories:  Bee Builder Punch, Banners Pick a Punch, Decorative Circle Punch, 
Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers, 3/8" Red & Green Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day, another doctor's appointment.  Even though I just got out of the hospital on Friday afternoon, I have an appointment this afternoon to make sure things are still headed in the right direction.  I am hoping that this is the only one this week for me, but certainly will understand if they want to see me later in the week.  


All 44 of my swaps are done . . . all that remains is to put them in cellophane bags and get them off in the mail.  I hope to get that done when I get home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: