February 18, 2024

Softly Sophisticated

Today I am sharing a card I got at the demo meeting the last part of January.  I know this was a Susie card, but not sure if it was a regular swap or a shoebox swap.


Since I don't have the card in front of me, I have guessed at the papers that are used in this card.  I love the layout of the card . . . probably my favorite layout of all time.  The color pallette in this card is perfect as well.


Stamps: Softly Sophisticated (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories: Deckled Circles Dies, Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration), 
Pool Party 5/8" Crinkle Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals 

Yesterday was supposed to be the first of the experiences we gave Hanna and Jake's kids for Christmas.  There was a Lego Brickfest in Des Moines and since all of the kids like Legos, this seemed like the perfect experience.  Unfortunately, I was not able to go in person but I was there in spirit.  Hanna made flat Gigi's for the kids to carry around.










I think everyone had a good time at the Lego Brickfest and I know I enjoyed all of the Facetime calls while they were there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: