August 11, 2014

Hanna and I loved the simplicity of this card when we received a similar card as a swap at convention.  Everyone stamping with me tonight or Wednesday will be making one of these.  I am planning on making up several without the sentiment so then when I need a particular type of card all I have to do is stamp a greeting and I am good to go!!!


Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, 
Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1"circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch


Niagara Falls had always been on my bucket list of things to see, so I was delighted when I found out that it would only be a half hour away from our planned route to Maine.  We stopped on the way back and it was worth the drive over to Canada!!  It is certainly hard to do justice to the beauty of the falls in pictures.  It was lightly raining (and yes it was rain as well as the spray from the falls) the evening we were there.  I would love to see them again on a sunny day.











Today I am planning on finishing up things for stamp night tonight at Godfather's Pizza.  Hope to see you there!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: