August 27, 2014

I decided today was the day to celebrate . . . not sure what I am celebrating but everyday is a good day!!!  Here is another one of the cards everybody got to make on Monday night.  This card uses one of the bundles, Flowery Daydream Bundle, that is free with the purchase of a Big Shot, or discounted if you already have a Big Shot until the end of the month.


Stamps:  Sumthin' Sumthin', Daydream Medallion
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Floral Collection Framelits, 
Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges

Yesterday I worked most of the day in my stamping room putting things away and organizing again.  I had just kind of let things sit after we moved all of Hanna's supplies, so it was time to find new homes for things.  It is so much easier to stamp when things are relatively cleaned and organized and you can find everything.

I did take a break and John and I went and bought a futon to put in her old room so she will have a place to sleep when she comes home this weekend.  It is going to be John's painting and fly-tieing room, otherwise.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: