August 16, 2014

I can't remember a year where I have been so enthused about all of the hostess sets in the annual catalog.  This year they are all fantastic!!


Stamps:  Bloom With Hope
Cardstick:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black Ink, White Gel Pen, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an impromptu trip to Des Moines to the Apple store.  I dropped my iPhone on Thursday and shattered the screen.  That's the bad news…the good news is that I have Applecare on it so it won't cost me to replace it and I get to meet Hanna for lunch.  All in all not a bad Saturday!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: