August 17, 2014

I really like this layout of the DSP.  This is very similar to a card I posted a couple of days ago.

Stamps:  So Very Happy
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Whisper White Flashback DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Extra Large Oval Punch,
Envelope Punch Board (for corner rounding), Regals Designer Buttons, Neutrals Candy Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being totally different than what I had pictured . . . kind of one of those good, news bad news kind of day.   The bad news was when Hanna went to start her car to meet me at the mall in Des Moines to get my phone fixed, her car wouldn't start.  The good news was that I was early so was able to go pick her up and then go get my phone fixed.  My phone only needed a new screen and 90 minutes to fix it.  The other good news is that my brother was able to come and get Hanna's car started for her after we got back to her apartment.  The bad news was that it needed a new battery.  The good news was that we found a place late Saturday afternoon to put one in for her and that it didn't leave her stranded anywhere.   The bad news was that it only took some money and 90 minutes to fix it.  The good news was that I got to spend the day in Des Moines with Hanna.  All in all the good news outweighed the bad news.

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are going to take off and go somewhere for the day.  We really have no destination in mind . . . only where our nose takes us.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: