August 24, 2014

Here is the last of the sympathy cards I made last week.  Thanks, Judy, for the inspiration.  I took one of the cards she had made for a swap and just changed out the colors to some of the new In-Colors and changed the sentiment. Masculine cards are very difficult for me to make so I was glad for the idea!!


Stamps:  Wetlands, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake. Early Espresso

Hopefully today I can finish getting things ready for tomorrow night's "Getting Punchy" stamp night.  With the rainy muggy days, sitting in my chair reading seems much more inviting, but tomorrow will be here before I know it.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: