August 6, 2014

I have been having fun with all of the new color combinations possible with the new In Colors.  The Daffodil Delight/Blackberry Bliss combination is one of my favorites.  But then I think anything with Blackberry Bliss will be a favorite!!





Stamps:  Oh My Goodies
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Deco Label Collection, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

Here are some more scenes from Maine.  The first couple of days we drove around the harbors taking pictures of all of the ships, water, and rock formations.  I think John took enough pictures to have inspirations for watercolors for many years!!!








Yesterday I managed to get all of the suitcases unpacked from the Maine trip.  My goal today is to finish unpacking all of the stamping suitcases that Hanna and I took to Utah!!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: