August 19, 2014

I finally got around to finishing another one of my convention make and takes. I decided as I am entering into my second year of retirement that I would use this journal as a gratitude journal . . . and keep track of all of the great things that are happening!!

Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Whipser White
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine. Elegant Butterfly Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin Dimensionals

I had a great time at lunch with the ladies.  We had lunch and visited until early evening.  It was after 6:00 when I finally got home.  It is always good to get together, laugh, reminisce, and be glad we are where we are!!

Today is house cleaning day . . . but with just the two of us anymore, there is not a lot to do.  YEAH!!  Leaves more time for stamping!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: