August 12, 2014

Despite our best intentions, Hanna and I still did not complete our make and takes when we went to convention.  I finally got around to completing my take on this one yesterday made with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.  The make and take version was a one layer card, but I just had to add another layer!!  This is one of the cards everyone stamping last night got to make.


Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Petite Petals Punch, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be kind of a quiet day at the Wilson household.  I am meeting a friend for lunch before she starts back to school and running a couple of errands, but other than that there is nothing on the schedule.  After the last month and a half, that is certainly all right with me!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: