August 25, 2014

Once I started playing with my envelope punch board, I found all sorts of things I could do with it.  Here is my take on a card using a pattern that I got on our stamping Saturday with stamping friends a while back.  Thanks, Anne, for the pattern.


Stamps:  Amazing Birthday
Cardstock:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Brights DSP Pack
Ink:  Pacific Point, Brights Stampin' Markers
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Banner Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 1/2" Circle Punch, Mini Silver Brads, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon




Everything is all cut and ready to go for tonight.  All that is left to do is stuff the envelopes and load the car!!  Sometimes I surprise myself by getting ready early!!  Hope I didn't forget anything!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: