August 29, 2014

Maybe because I like coffee so much, or maybe because I send a lot of gift cards, but I think this card was my favorite from the other night's Envelope Punch Board Class.  It is so easy to make and with a change in colors and stamps sets will be perfect for all of your holiday gift card giving!!






Stamps:  Perfect Blend, And Many More, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Blender Pen, Sticky Strip, 
Glue Dots, Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon

Here is the inside of the card . . . when closed it nestles down in the bottom, but as you open the card the gift card pulls up!!  This was such a fun card to make and would be a fun card to receive.



As soon as I am done posting this I need to finish getting the room ready for them to deliver the futon for Hanna's room.    We have a very full weekend of activities planned . . . I just hope the weather decides to cooperate!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: