August 5, 2014

Although it is only the first part of August, my mind has switched to Christmas cards now that we are back from convention and our vacation in Maine.  I love when you can take a non-traditional stamp set and turn it into a Christmas card.




 Stamps:  Work of Art
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey
Accessories:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1 1/4" Circle Punch,
Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, 
Glue Dots

Over the next few days I thought I would show little glimpses of our life in Maine.  We rented this little house, "Aunt Letta's House, with the other couple we went with.  It was an awesome place to stay.  Rarely do I find pictures on websites of hotels or accommodations that actually look like what was advertised.  Well, this little house was exactly like the photos on-line.


Because a lot of the roads and houses all look the same I had a hard time finding our little house so I learned to look for the shovel handle that was by the mailbox.  Not quite sure why there was a handle in the ground but it worked well for me!!!


We had two sitting rooms, a kitchen, an eating area, two bathrooms, and three bedrooms in our house.








All in all it was a great place to spend the week!!!  Check back tomorrow for some more glimpses of Maine and another card!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: