May 10, 2021

Color & Contour

Pale Papaya may just be my new favorite In-Color . . . or at least it is the one I have been using the most lately!!  


The scallop layered dies from this die set may also become a new favorite.  I was pretty disappointed when most of the layering dies were retired, but in typical Stampin' Up! fashion, they have replaced them with things that are becoming my new favorites!!  I can also see that I will be using my Stampin' Blends a lot with all of these gorgeous flower stamps!!


Stamps:  Color & Contour
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Succulent
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Succulent Combo Pack, Pale Papaya Combo Pack
Accessories:  Scalloped Contours Dies, 
Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an awesome day for many reasons!!  We actually went out to eat with Julie and Jason to Red Lobster for supper.  We talked about how it had been well over 15 months since we had been in a car together, let alone go out to eat!!  The food was good, but the company was even better!!  

I also had a special delivery from Hanna and Jake of a t-shirt with Gigi printed on the front of it which is what we decided the kids would call me. 

It was a pretty special Mother's Day!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: