May 28, 2021

Sweet as a Peach

I have not fallen off the face of the earth since returning home . . . just trying to catch up on things.  And then yesterday when I was ready to start blogging again, the site did not want to cooperate.   So we will try again for today.

I received some awesome swap cards while on my trip and this is one of them.  We were supposed to include our name on the inside but there was no name on this one at all.


I will say that I think this Basic Border die will be getting a workout this year.  I love the way it looks and gives you another layout option.


Stamps: Sweet as a Peach
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 2021-2023 In Color Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pale Papaya, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Peach Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Blending Brushes, Pale Papaya & White 1/2"  Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hawaii was awesome . . .  but I am very glad to be home.  It has taken a few days to get back into the swing of things after arriving home on Monday evening.  I am not sure that I will be back to my normal schedule for a while!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: