May 29, 2021

Perfect Plants

One of the things I love most about attending Stampin' Up! Events is receiving swap cards made with stamp sets I don't own or have no intention of buying.  Such is the case with this stamp set, Perfect Plants, and this swap card made by Jill Olsen. 



I may totally change my mind about buying this bundle if I keep on seeing cards that I like as well as this one.  Macrame was a huge thing when I was growing up . . . I wonder if it is making a comeback.  It is on cards at least.  I love the way she has used the plant stamp and her color combination.


Stamps: Perfect Plants
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  In Good Taste 
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Perfect Plants Dies, Macrame 3D Embossing Folder, 
Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are going to make a run to Iowa City to the cemetery with some flowers.  I am planning on continuing my resting when I get home.  I was talking to a friend last night and she told me it took about a week to get acclimated to the time and to catch up on sleep and rest after traveling that far.  If that is the case I have a couple more rest days to go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: