May 1, 2021

Circle Celebration

This is the last of the cards that I made at Susie's event last Saturday and that everyone made at Make-It-Monday this week.  I really love this Circle Celebration stamp set.  It reminds me of one we had several years back called Circle Circus.  It was always a favorite.



The smeary look is achieved by twisting your stamp just a slight bit without picking it up from the cardstock.  At first I thought I would rather have a clean stamped image, but this really grew on me after I had made the card.  Just gives it a little different look.


Stamps: Circle Celebration, Itty Bitty Birthdays (Retiring)
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Classic Label Punch (Retiring), 
Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets  (Retiring), 3/8" Denim Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots

Another beautiful, but windy day!!  I have one of my swaps almost complete and am going to start on my Hawaii swap this afternoon.  I should cut cardstock for a Product Based Cards in the Mail but we shall see if that happens or not!!

Today is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: