May 2, 2021

Hand-Penned Petals

Are you ready for a sneak peek at another new stamp set and use of In-Colors?  Did I really need another flower set . . . no . . . but this one is so awesome and I love the sentiments in it!!

 

I am participating in a couple of swaps in the near future, and this is one of them.  I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  It will probably be a Make-It-Monday night card as well.


Stamps:  Hand-Penned Petals
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Fresh Freesia
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Succulents Combo Pack, Pale Papaya Combo Pack, 
Fresh Freesia Combo Pack
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Blending Brushes, Genial Gems, 3/8" Soft Succulents Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There was a lot of cardstock cutting going on yesterday.  I was also wanting to go out and spray my weeds with my homemade concoction but decided it was too windy to do that.  I have a feeling it will be too windy again today, so I guess it will be cards and baseball for Sunday afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: