May 13, 2021

Flowers of Friendship

Love love love this stamp set. . . .so much so that I got one in English and one in French!!  And that is the honest truth!!  I thought about sending the French one back, but then thought I might like to have the two sets of images in case I want to do a card with multi-color flowers.


This is another one of the cards that everyone made Monday night at Make-it-Monday.  Supr super simple but yet very pretty and conveys your message perfectly.


Stamps: Flowers of Friendship
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Soft Succuent, Basic  White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Fresh Freesia Combo Pack, Soft Succulent Combo pack
Accessories:  Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels


And we are off . . . we got up at 0Dark 30 and headed off to the airport for our 5:59 flight to Phoenix.   After a couple hour layover we are actually on our flight to Hawaii.

I am not planning on blogging while I am there.  I will be posting periodically of our daily adventures on my Facebook page but other than that I am taking a break from actual stamping for a couple of weeks.

Talk to you all when I get back!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: