May 11, 2021

Party Puffins

I participated in a New Catalog Swap with some of my demonstrator friends and this is one of the cards I got in return.  It is from my friend, Christy.  It also uses one of my favorite new In-Colors . . . Fresh Freesia.


I don't make very many kids' birthday cards so I was thrilled to get this one and I think my stampers were the same way last night as this is one of the cards that they all made.  

Did you catch all of the detail that Christy put into this card?  The Stitched Whimsy Die cut around the Basic Black layer and the Painted Texture 3D Embossing under the scalloped circle just add a lot of dimension to the card.


Stamps: Party Puffins
Cardstock: Basic Black, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Fresh Freesia Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Whimsy Dies, 
Stitched Rectangle Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin, Dimensionals

Today is going to be VERY busy.  I have hair and nail appointments with a COVID test appointment thrown into the middle of all of that.  We have to have a negative COVID test within 72 hours of travel to go to Hawaii so today is the day!!  When I get home from all of that I do need to start to tame the pile of stuff I have sitting in the living room and see if it will all fit in my suitcase.  If I get that done, I will work on assembling my swaps.  If not, there is always the long flight on Thursday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: