May 12, 2021

Beauty of Friendship

Although this card does not have a lot of stamping on it I am really in love with its simplicity!!  I'm not crazy about the stamp set that goes with these Meadow Dies, but I do really love the dies.



This is one of the cards that everyone stamping on Monday night got to make.  It would be great for just about any occasion.  I am thinking when I get back I may make up a bunch of them as sympathy cards so that I have them on hand!


Stamps: Beauty of Friendship
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic White, Vellum
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Meadow Dies, Stitched Rectangle Shapes, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Swaps are done, suitcases packed sitting by the back door, and I think everything is ready for me to head to Des Moines shortly.  Hanna and I are spending a little time together before I go to my brother and sister-in-law's house later tonight.   I am still having a hard time believing that I am actually going to get to go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: