May 9, 2021

Color & Contour

I love the color lavender so this pattern out of the Hand-Penned designer Series Paper is probably one of my favorites.  Although this is not a specific Mother's Day card it could certainly work as one to thank all of those Moms for everything they have done!!


This is the last of this week's Cards in the Mail.  There is still time to get a packet if you would like one.  I think you will be seeing a lot more of these Stitched So Sweetly layered die pieces, after all of the dies that retired last week.  I like them so much more than the Stitched Rectangle Dies and they are so much easier to die cut.


Stamps: Color & Contour
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hand-Penned
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Brilliant Wings Dies, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day of getting a lot of things accomplished.  Product shares delivered, last-minute items bought for the trip, a great shopping excursion, and lunch with my friend, Luetta, a lot done on my swaps for this week, and listening to a Cub win on the radio.

Today I need to get all of the cardstock cut for stamp night tomorrow night and then Julie and Jason are picking us up to go out for a Mother's Day supper.  As Luetta and I were talking yesterday, maybe we are on our way back to a somewhat normal existence after the last year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: