May 31, 2021

Wild Cats

Once again I have another Hawaii swap, this time by Jess Bridgen.  This is again, not a set I own or intend to buy, so it was good to get a sample.


I do love the sentiments in this set . . .  they all revolve around the wild cats and a play on words.  And while I am not crazy about the cat motifs on one side of the designer series papers, I do love the designs and patterns on the opposite side so I am sure you will be seeing more of those.


Stamps: Wild Cats
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:   In The Wild
Ink: Evening Evergreen,  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Big Cats Dies, Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon,  Metallic Pearls

Today I am going to spend some time in my stamping room getting it turned over from the last catalog.  The incentive trip happened so soon after the new catalog was released that I did not have any time to pull the retiring products off of my shelves to make room for the new ones.  I do have all of my new stamp sets put together and cataloged so I am hoping this is a fairly quick process and I can get to the business of actually stamping something.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: