June 1, 2021

Quiet Meadow

Before I left for Hawaii I participated in a swap with our local stamping group.  This is one of the cards I received, however there was not a name on it so if it is yours please let me know so I can give you credit.


I love the combination of colors and layout of this card.  I am much more of a symmetrical stamper where everything has to be straight, so I appreciate it when I get a swap that is not that way.


Stamps: Quiet Meadow
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Misty Moonlight, Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper: Pattern Party
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
Stampin' Blends:  Misty Moonlight Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack
Accessories:  Meadow Dies, Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off bright and early this morning for a dental appointment.  I hope to run a couple of errands while I am in Iowa City as well.  I did manage to make it to my stamp room yesterday and got all of the retiring stamps pulled off of my shelves and the new catalog sets arranged on the shelves.  I started on the dies but wanted to listen to the Cubs game so will finish that this afternoon.  I think I must be getting caught up on rest and back on this time zone as I actually managed to stay awake all day yesterday.  Let's hope today is the same!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: